I Found Auto-bombard!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm

Well this works for me sometimes, but about half the time it pops up the window saying with the "Take me to your leader" option. Still, much better than the alternative of hitting b-click-b-click 200 times. I wonder how this stuff works with the attack animation turned off, has anyone tried?

-Apo

Comment

doesnt work with multiple move units (like ironclads).

you have to bombard, wait, bombard again.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
        In Master of Orion, you could set a planet where the produced ships would be sent. That would be a nice feature....
        In PTW, you can set a rally point (any tile) for each city. Units produced in that city will be sent to that tile when produced.
        Mike Breitkreutz
        Programmer
        FIRAXIS Games

Comment

Sweet, I hope it is in the store today.

Comment

In the US, it is.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Well, do units use airports automatically when they get produced? Now that would be a welcome thing!

DeepO

Comment

DeepO, I doubt it, although that would be cool.

Apolex, I had the same problem ("Take me...). It seems to work best if all non-bombard units are fortified or asleep. Look in the last page or two of the AU 107 thread for how I used it against Hammie... THREE MINUTES of auto-bombard!
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                X