How do I give a worker back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bambul
    And a worker loses its "industriousness" when you give it away. So if you are Aztec and capture an American worker it loses its industrious bonus. On the other hand, if you are America and capture an Aztec worker, then it now gains that bonus.
    Just to be clear, as America you would gain a double-speed slave... still half the speed of your own industrious workers.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

To keep it really simple, all captured workers work at half of the speed of your workers, regardless of traits.

Comment

I don't get it can u plz explain that again?

btw, vxma1, you're right, you can save some coins using foreign workers, but for sheer convenience and less micromanagement I like my workers more. I use the foreign workers from my ancient wars for city grwoth after sanitation
        "Where I come from, we don't fraternize with the enemy - how about yourself?"
        Civ2 Military Advisor

Comment

SanPellegrino, understand, I am mostly talking about once I have RR done and only pollution to deal with, except for hostile areas, which require care. In those case I just unload my workers, by join or sell or even disband (if the game is nearly over). I find that dozens are just sitting in cities with nothing to do. I just want to get rid of some, so I do not have to scoll to see all the other units there.

Comment

Worker's got back!

If you are the Zulu, your workers should already got back!
            Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
            Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
            Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

Working...
            X