Addictiveness: the SOLUTIONS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Athitis

6) Don't forget: the ultimate combination of wits and guts (and talent): woman+condom(s)=less civ than ever!

Actually woman minus condom = even less civ than woman + condom

I've increased my medication and I am now able to experience pleasure... especially when my Legions march on Berlin and capture the Great Wall! >:-)

Comment

Solution (

I go with the sex thing. I just let my wife know that anytime she wants sex I will be more than happy to give up playing Civ that evening.

I'm sure it's going to work.

Gee. I've been playing a lot of civ lately.

Honey, are you still awake....? I could leave this game any time, you know.....

Hello?
      Many are cold, but few are frozen.No more durrian, please. On On!

Comment

Re: Solution (

Originally posted by Changmai Beagle
        I go with the sex thing. I just let my wife know that anytime she wants sex I will be more than happy to give up playing Civ that evening.

I'm sure it's going to work.

Gee. I've been playing a lot of civ lately.

Honey, are you still awake....? I could leave this game any time, you know.....

Hello?

I've increased my medication and I am now able to experience pleasure... especially when my Legions march on Berlin and capture the Great Wall! >:-)

Comment

How come the original thread "Civ3, Addiction, Disclaimer, and Informed Consent" does not appear under the General forum category? Is it blocked or is it my computer? Or maybe censorship?!

Comment

It's censorship, 'they' are doing it to us because 'they' don't want us to know that full and happy 'lifes' exists beyond civ.

Oops, guess 'they' will be coming for me any time now
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Hail Caesar!
              Originally posted by Athitis

6) Don't forget: the ultimate combination of wits and guts (and talent): woman+condom(s)=less civ than ever!

Actually woman minus condom = even less civ than woman + condom

Yes but this way you don't just stop playing civ, you stop doing all the good stuff! Plus, imagine having a child born addicted to civ.......Its first words will be "Pe.....pe.....pe.......persia!" or something like that!
              " They will fight and die till the last warrior"
              -Dimaratos to Xerxes, a few days before the battle in Thermopylae...

Comment

Originally posted by Athitis

Yes but this way you don't just stop playing civ, you stop doing all the good stuff! Plus, imagine having a child born addicted to civ.......Its first words will be "Pe.....pe.....pe.......persia!" or something like that!
                If it's first words were persia my wife would have some serious explaining to do!!!!!

Comment

We all know Xerxes is a real pain in the @$$ and an infamous backstabber, so I wouldn't be suprised much! Besides no woman can resist to his beautiful.........uhhh..... beard!

And this is nothing compared to what is to come. Imagine your son posting bald Joan posters on his room!

Comment

Children

Don't laugh. My youngest son didn't read all that early, but then he started wanting to play Civilization (I) by himself. Some of the first words he was reading were G-G-RRR A T E P- P- P y r a m i d.
                    (My words are backed by nucwear weapons?)
                    Many are cold, but few are frozen.No more durrian, please. On On!

Comment

"(My words are backed by nucwear weapons?)"

This will definitly go down like a lead balloon at kindergarten.

Comment

-Miss, can......can I go to the toilet?

-Say "please" first!

-WHAT? PLEASE!!!??? My WORDS ARE BACKED UP BY NUCLEAR WEAPONS! TAKE ME TO THE WC OR I WILL HAVE HALF MY GLORIOUS ARMY TAKE OVER THIS PETTY CLASS!

Comment

Originally posted by dworkin
                          "(My words are backed by nucwear weapons?)"

This will definitly go down like a lead balloon at kindergarten.
                          That sandbox expression is almost as good as this:

- My dad is the strongest man in the world!
                          - I can buy your daddy!
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

This thread is getting weird

Comment

Originally posted by Hail Caesar!
                              This thread is getting weird

Just a thought, maybe there are a lot of weird people frequenting this forum? Or maybe otherwise normal people are exposing their weirdness here?

BTW I'm happy to report that I have had an almost civ-free weekend(had a hangover yesterday and played civ a couple of hours til my brain crawled back to 'normalcy')
                              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Originally posted by bongo

Just a thought, maybe there are a lot of weird people frequenting this forum? Or maybe otherwise normal people are exposing their weirdness here?

BTW I'm happy to report that I have had an almost civ-free weekend(had a hangover yesterday and played civ a couple of hours til my brain crawled back to 'normalcy')
                                I've been Civ-free for almost 5 days

Ummmm

but

I've wasted plenty of time at the apolyton.net message boards

Comment

Working...
                                X