Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolution, Rescources and Allied Victory

Hi!

1: I was just playing a game and I was playing on the world map, and I got like the half world (easy ) and I got to so that I can build Modern Armor but I dint find any aluminium in the whole world (isnt the resc. suposed to be able to be found when you get a tech tech that needs it??) But when I like 50 turns later builds the Manhattan Project, I found it everywhere.... why was it like that??

2: When I installed civ 3 when I got it the first time, I was able to change the resoulution and some other stuff in a file, but I cant find that anymore, what was that file?

3: Will there be support for allied victory in the Play the World Expansion set, cause I hate to play civ2 with my friend cause hes always so damn good and we need that allied victory in muliplay

1. Had you discovered rocketry yet ? Aluminum won't appear until rocketry.

2. There is a Civilization3.ini file in the main civ 3 folder. According to the readme, you can put a KeepRes=1 to keep the existing screen resolution or some other code to force it into a different one.
    Over, under, around, or through

Comment

Ah, ok, well I got rocketry the same turn as I built that Man.Proj, thanks

and thanks for the res. line...

(yea, and the game sure lagged alot in 1600 so I think ill keep the standard res. )
      Last edited by Hipshot; October 14, 2002, 08:03.

Comment

Like the idea of having allied victory, often it is much more fun playing with another human to crush the A.I.

Certainly I found that the case with Hidden & Dangerous and Doom!

Comment

I just cant understand why theres just cant be a AA in civ, if you run a conquest game it would be a great deal of fun to play with a human friend. As in all other games, Team Play you know

Comment

Working...
          X