Am I deluded... Samurai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I deluded... Samurai?

Took a little break from AU 107 tonight (although everybody MUST try it... the best / toughest game I've played in a while), and I was screwing around with some early game stuff.

I got up to Samurai... am I on drugs, or did the animation change? And on top of that, they don't feel like 4-4-2 anymore, but better, maybe 4.5-5 on attack...

Maybe the combat results are just PRNG strings, but I could swear the animation's different (and, btw, WAY cool).
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Re: Am I deluded... Samurai?

Originally posted by Theseus
    I got up to Samurai... am I on drugs, or did the animation change? And on top of that, they don't feel like 4-4-2 anymore, but better, maybe 4.5-5 on attack...
    You are on drugs

Seriously, since when has the animation changed and what was it like before?
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

Working...
    X