So you CAN name your own units?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you CAN name your own units?

I was killing off the Egyptians and suddenly I was allowed to rename one of my tanks, I named it The Rock Tank, but it has an asterix next to the "elite" and I was wondering if that meant anything?
    Attached Files
    be free

The asterisk shows you which units have produced GLs, so you can know which ones not to use to get them next time.

Comment

Elite units can only produce one Great Leader. Apparently it was always that way. With the 1.29f patch the asterisk and name change was added so you can tell which elite units have used up their GL creation ability. If you upgrade the unit (something you won't be able to do with that MA) it goes back to regular or veteran, what ever it was built as, and the asterisk goes away but the name remains. At that point the upgraded unit can generate a nother GL.

Comment

1) In PTW, evidently, all units can be named (which is cool).

2) Your world map is insane.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

2) Your world map is insane.

One of the best games I've played too. Do you want the map? It's designed for my graphics mod, no ocean, just lakes. need stone and wood to actually build stuff - works really well.
          be free

Comment

Sure, post it

Looks eugh insainly awesome
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I want that map! What size is it?
              For your photo needs:
              http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Ok its uploaded to the creation forum (Lonely Planet)

Its standard size Sheik

be free

Comment

Working...
                X