lookie what I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookie what I found

Well actually dont lookie. Cause I cant tell you this yet cuse i think its a secret. But I will give you a hint to the mystery.

Checkout the layouts. There you should change a negative value to a postive one. Guess what you can find? A broken MP button

Anybody else have any idea what he's talking about?
    Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

not really, and I'm sure that's not really a secret. I assume he means that you can find something that has to do with multiplayer on it if you edit something. However I really don't think this is a "secret" if that's the case, they were just probably putting it in and disabling it incase they released MP as a patch I'd guess, which means this was probably put in a long time ago.

Comment

close,

there are more hints,/referances to PTW to be found in the civ text files
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X