No announcement yet.

Civ 2 Style game editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer hacking involves something like life imprisonment now. (or close to that).

Comment

The $$ value of Civ3: A personal perspective.

25 hours of civ3 per week * 49 weeks of civ3 = 1,225 hours of playing civ3

I paid $65 for the expensive tin edition.

That's (gasp!) almost 5-1/3 CENTS per hour!
      Oops! How could I forget, I also spent $1,300 for a lame (no AGP slot) Windoze PC to play it on. Now it's $1.11 per hour.

Comment

I know someone who has a cracked version and he got the game patched and the editor working, he told me it was childsplay really. Not that i condone such behaviour.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Maquiladora, It is childsplay. I have to use a No CD patch becuase of the safedisk protection (Luckily they are switching to securom for PTW).

Almost nothing is more lame then asking someone how to crack or questions related to cracking.
          For your photo needs:
          http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
            Idiot.
            I see Trip has started his military training
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I have the no-cd crack on my laptop - only 'cause I leave the CD at home so my wife can play during the day if she wants.
              Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
                The $$ value of Civ3: A personal perspective.

25 hours of civ3 per week * 49 weeks of civ3 = 1,225 hours of playing civ3

I paid $65 for the expensive tin edition.

That's (gasp!) almost 5-1/3 CENTS per hour!
                Oops! How could I forget, I also spent $1,300 for a lame (no AGP slot) Windoze PC to play it on. Now it's $1.11 per hour.
                The $$ value of Civ3: the real persective. The value of a game is compared to other games (where it's value is decidely average-to-below), not some vague $$ number. Keep in mind your 1,225 hours is not the average playing time and the $65 price is high, for the more casual amongst us that deal ain't quite so sweet.

And as your logic maintains, a $5 hamburger is a great deal (4 hours hunger abbatement = $1.25 an hour - also the hamburger solves everyone's hunger when they eat it, whereas Civ will satisfy only a certain percentage of those who play it). Except it's a bad deal because you can do better.

Point is, the value of Civ3 is average - it has been bettered by many games on the market, and is in turn better than some others.
                "Is it sport? I think it is. And does affection breed it? I think it does. Is it frailty that so errs? It is so too." - Shakespeare, Othello IV,iii

Comment

iF you enjoy the game, it is very good value for money IMO.
                  If not, then ahh, well, eugh, go try something else...
                  (s)this happens!! al the time

we ALL bought dozens of things that we dont really like, or hade hoped it would better (not only games)

I think €5 for a burger is extreemly expensive, why?
                  'cause I don't really like them
                  All in the eyes of the beholder(sp)
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                  X