No announcement yet.

Why vassals are useless after 1.29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, I have had even more rediculus AI's. Once Rome threatened me for a tech, they were the only ones left, and researching Steampower. I was researching Future tech (yeah don't ask me why I know its useless) and had 95% of the map strewn with american cities. The poor AI, they just NEVER LEARN!
    * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
    * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
    * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
    * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

MAd Bomber: I had that once too. Told the comp 'no way' and he declared war. I end up with incredible war weariness but my weak neighbour refuses to make peace. It was a competitive game that could only be entered when a certain vic condition was met... and it wasn't conquest. Sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by ProPain
        MAd Bomber: I had that once too. Told the comp 'no way' and he declared war. I end up with incredible war weariness but my weak neighbour refuses to make peace. It was a competitive game that could only be entered when a certain vic condition was met... and it wasn't conquest. Sucked.

That must have sucked big time. I wish that I could tell you that mine ended the same way, but It didn't. Rome was ethnic cleansed three turns later, and I was looking forward to a little game milking.
        * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
        * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
        * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
        * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

I won the game by culture a perhaps a 100 turns later. This was the last time I played with cultural vic on.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
          X