No announcement yet.

Best Looking Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the twang of the bow when the Babs. bowmen attack, even though I hate the unit itself
    Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

1. Samurai
      2. Panzer
      3. Battleship
      4. F-15
      5. Modern Armour
      "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
      "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hope everyone is well. I have just asked someone at the Civfanatics site for a Tu-126 Moss with the radar dome because those things look cool. It is for an idea about a Red Storm Rising Scenario that someone had.
        Healz
        Air Power support for all other units to the max!!!

Comment

I'll have to go with the Musketeer. I don't know why, I just like it.
          Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
          If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

Lets see. Perhaps you decorate for a living. Not that I have a problem with that but it would explain someone actually liking the poncing, mincing gay BLUNDERBUSS armed fashion travesties that are masquerading as King's Musketeers. In pink no less.

For what a musketeer SHOULD look like rent or better yet BUY the 1973 version of the Three Musketeers on DVD.

Comment

samurai and battleship are really cool

for some reason, longbowmen always strike me as being lethally awesome

Comment

jdd2007, maybe you missed it but popular vote does not determine presidential election. It is the elctorial college that decides.

Comment

i know that. that is what i was commenting about.

Comment

Congrat on making King.

Comment

Congratulations from the est of Healz. I still have a long way to go for both myself. Here's to some of Fixaris' inadequacies. Just kidding, but they really need to look at the new units and improvements ability thread. Its something like that at Civfanatics to get an idea of what people want from the game.

Healz.

Comment

Legions
                        CSPA

Comment

bah. samurai cut through legions like nothing

Comment

Well they are basiclaly Knights.

Comment

Favorite Custom Units

I think that there are very good units at Civfanatics. My favourite custom units are:

1. The B1 Stealth Bomber.
                              2. The Scud Missile Launcher.
                              3. The Apache Attack Helicopter.
                              4. The German Rocket Soldier (Panzier I think).
                              5. The Crocodile Tank with flamethrowers.

est of

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral PJ
                                I agree about the battleship.. we also need some big industrial cruisers/dreadnoughts.
                                Try these:

Well this is my first new unit in a while; When I get a job I'll get a better 3d Program, and I should be able to produce units much faster, and better! Animating "live" from the model is often dissapointing, ocasionaly something comesout better than you thought it would, but usualy, theres...

This one's not supposed to be any specific ship, just a rather generic WW1 battleship--a unit I felt was missing from this game from the start. The battleship Firaxis gave us is an Iowa Class, which to me makes no sense, as it represents battleships at the zenith of their technological lives...

Comment

Working...
                                X