Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.29 starting position

Hello folks.

I´ve installed the 1.29 patch in Civ3 and I´m having some problems with the starting position when I load the world maps. In the huge world map I always start in the middle of South America with all civs, restarting the game several times. I thought it would be some map bug, so I dowloaded the Marla Singer´s world map and started in the same position with all civs again, but now in Europe. What should I do?
    Satan will take your soul. Jesus will take your money.

You know, I had the same problem. I believe I had to randomize all the starting positions again, or just make sure everyone had a specific starting position. You might also try downloading the map and copying it over your current one.
    Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

You know, I had the same problem. I believe I had to randomize all the starting positions again, or just make sure everyone had a specific starting position. You might also try downloading the map and copying it over your current one.
      How could I randomize all the starting position again?

Comment

Go into the Civ3Edit, and load up the map. Then go to Map, and redistribute player starting locations. YOu can also use it to assign specific starting locations.
        Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

Thanx!

Comment

The more I think about it though, the more I think I had to go download the original map again. Try that if this doesn't work, because the file might be corrupted in some way.
            Rhett Monroe Chassereau

Comment

Working...
            X