X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play one on one with GOD!!!

aka Sid Meier

you might have heard about this, but in this issue of PC Gamer, under a preview of Civ III: Play the World (which yielded no new info) I found this article, which I would post if I had a scanner, but will type word for word instead:

---------------------

PLAY AGAINST THE MAKER

Want to put your Civilization-building skills to the ultimate test? We'll give you a couple of months after Civ III PTW late-October retail release to get in some serious practice, and then one lucky reader will be able to square off in a multiplayer showdown with none other than Sid Meier, the game's creator. We'll have a couple of other representatives from Firaxis as well as PC Gamer's own Civ III champion, ready for the ultimate battle for global domination.
    To enter, just send an email to civcontest@pcgamer.com and get in some needed practice. We'll inform the randomly chosen winner of the official challenge date, which will be sometime in late January 2003, and in a future issue we'll report the winners and losers, plus who cried and who died. Good Luck.

--------------------

ok, maybe it is not one on one, but still, what do you think?
    Last edited by jdd2007; September 17, 2002, 20:29.

HSS?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

what?

Comment

We should nominate a 'poly challenger... HappySunShine?
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X