Do Civ3 Units Take Holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Civ3 Units Take Holidays?

V late in the game i went into 'Military Industrial Complex' mode and pumped out hundreds of units for various invasions...

I was moving units here there and every where in doing this i clicked on a large city to activate the newly produced units when i noticed it had 2 MA units listed, i clicked on both one activated inthe city, the other activated in the North American continent i.e. it was in the garrison list but half way around ther other side of the world!.

Is this a Bug or is it something to do with city support of units (i'm in democracy so i don't know why)

Has anybody ever seen this?
    If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected - SunTzu

Are you up to date with your patches? That sounds like the bug that was around pre 1.29f (I think it is fixed now) that cropped up occasionally after nuclear missiles had been used. If you've not used nukes and/or you have the latest patch, then it could be a different bug.

Comment

Thats gotta be it, i'm on the vanilla version and i've been chucking nukes around like tenis balls.

Vielen Dank
      Vulture
      If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected - SunTzu

Comment

Working...
      X