No announcement yet.

AI attacking without declaring War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can support this, i was attacked by the English (submarine killed a transport ferrying wounded troops..the cowards) with no warning, then they offered peace?? the text box seemed to suggest a rienforcement of the existing peace treaty.

As for 'remove your forces or declare war' i have had the AI wander into my ZOC several times and not leave after i have warned them, and we aren't at war nor do they decalre war they usually leave after the 2nd warning?
    If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected - SunTzu

Comment

Originally posted by miccofl
      Sorry guys, I still have to say "not always." Regardless of which one of us is right or wrong, the game is still supposed to generate a pop-up "The xciv has declared war" or something similar. The pop-up used to occur every time war was declared this way, it no longer does.
      Pop-ups or not, when another civ refuses this request you are at war. That's probably because you told them "get out or declare war," so if they don't get out, they declare war. I don't know why the pop-ups aren't showing for you, but you will still be at war. Post a save?
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by cyclotron7
        Post a save?
        Were it not for the fact the scenario was a 16.5 MB download I would gladly post that save, but given the current bandwidth consumption of the scenario download I cannot afford the BW required to host a second file of that size.

Comment

Working...
        X