Where can I see my reputation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I see my reputation?

The manual says civ3 has reputation system but where can I see my reputation?

Re: Where can I see my reputation?

Originally posted by kolpo
    The manual says civ3 has reputation system but where can I see my reputation?
    Unfortunately, you can't. It is not readily available anywhere - you can only estimate what your reputation is by evaluating responses to your offers regarding gpt deals, peace treaties etc.

Comment

The AI's stance, like Polite/Furious, is also kind of a rough barometer, though vondrack's way is good. The best is to offer an ROP. IF you've been naughty, no one will want to take it, and refer to a past incident with another civ you've berayed.
      Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

The other civs tell you if they don't like you. And shows it by being polite/furious..
        Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Originally posted by Wormwood
          The AI's stance, like Polite/Furious, is also kind of a rough barometer, though vondrack's way is good. The best is to offer an ROP. IF you've been naughty, no one will want to take it, and refer to a past incident with another civ you've berayed.
          ...though the AI's stance may be misleading, as they can be furious with you even if your reputation is spotless. It is their attitude only and it is influenced not only by your reputation, but by your current ranking/power, your/their alliances, trade embargos, existing wars, their plans (their attitude deteriorates if they are considering attacking you) etc.

I am not sure if there are different "pools" of reputation... like one for RoPs, another for gpt deals, yet another for peace treaties... I suspect that breaking an RoP will not influence your ability to sign gpt deals and vice versa... does anyone know for sure?

Comment

So basically, check all possible diplomatic actions and trade deals, and take note of every Civ's attitude, and you can get an idea. You should know what you've done in the past, and what actions lead to lowered reputation.
            Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
            X