Thank The Gold Supply, It Is Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank The Gold Supply, It Is Over

This is the last month of my car payment. And after playing Civilization for a year, I can safely say I am glad it is over with. I need more gold. I have 23 turns left on another debt too. I need more technology. . . . And how much do I get paid!

Gold is important for any type of victory in CIVIII.

I have 23 turns left on another debt
    That extended payment patch can cause problems What resource is required to build "car?"

Comment

A car mostly needs steel, cloth, oil, rubber and metalloids (for computers).

Originally posted by miccofl

That extended payment patch can cause problems What resource is required to build "car?"

Comment

1. Getting out ahead on the "Highways" tech is very valuable, as the AI civs do not seem to reseach it... this inevitably provides a lead in the "Roadtrip" and "Speeding Ticket" techs.

2. Car Armies ROCK!!!
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
          1. Getting out ahead on the "Highways" tech is very valuable, as the AI civs do not seem to reseach it... this inevitably provides a lead in the "Roadtrip" and "Speeding Ticket" techs.
          I hope the "Speeding Ticket" tech is optional? Then again, it probably would cause police stations and courthouses to bring in a bit of extra gold.

I can see it now: the "car chase" mod, or maybe even a "Drive the World" expansion pack.

Comment

I have an Obsolete car unit, and the payments per turn are crippling me but i can't afford to upgrade so i may have to disband it. :-(
            If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected - SunTzu

Comment

I don't know about building one, but paying one off requires blood, sweat and tears.

Comment

I don't know about building one, but paying one off requires blood, sweat and tears.
                Sucks, don't it? If we were all born correctly, it would just require "The Mamma's and the Pappa's."

Comment

My car is not old enough to go to the shop. I needed to clean out my fuel injection unit during my last oil change. I am just glad I could find a shop. My gold improved with computers too. I would love to see more spaced age technologies.

Sucks, don't it? If we were all born correctly, it would just require "The Mamma's and the Pappa's."

Comment

Working...
                  X