No announcement yet.

how could you steal a city ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Moonsinger and Thrawn05: I have a CD burner, I said I was getting better, I didn't mean I was cured. Hell, what do you expect from an old fart!

Comment

Originally posted by miccofl
      Quotes originally posted by: Tiberius
      Stop it! No man is a god, or ever will be
      I was joking, man.

Thanks for your answers.
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

I was joking, man.
        Damn!

Comment

for those who have already played with civ2 : is it also easy to steal a city that in the civ 2 ? Because i remember have played this game : i just win glod and developp my commercxial and fret relationship and then buy city one after one just being obliged to declare war for taking the capitol.

Comment

Are you talking about sending a spy in to incite them and then paying to not have any outrage? If so, that will not work against govs like Dems (in civ2).

Comment

yes that's what i mean

Comment

Hmm I never bothered with culture flipping. Think of it this way: During the time and money you need to put propaganda in a city and try to flip it the same time you could capture an entire civ with a big rampaging army. So concerning this I think I will stay a warmonger .
                Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

it's your choice, but "diplomatic way" is better in idea : government = democracy, revenues= highest, population= highest etc., have you ever tried to conquer the world by war with a democracy ?

Comment

Working...
                  X