Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q: Smacx has "refugees??" - how about CivIII?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q: Smacx has "refugees??" - how about CivIII?

Hello,
    first I want to give a link to one thread, were I posted my idea of refugees over a year ago. (third post in the thread)

Smacx has now implemented the "fleeing alien/human" concept and although it quite isn't what I originally had in mind, it's close enough to ask for your opinions.

Question:
    Would you like to see in CivIII a refugee unit after playing Smacx? (Feel free to reply , even if you haven't played smacx) Please motivate your opinion. (I still like my idea, but my vote can't be counted )

Jeje2

P.S. MarkG and DanQ, thx. The "Search: All posts by this registered user." helped me a lot in finding that post. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Jeje2 (edited September 01, 2000).]

I think the idea is good, and being a relatively minor thing that contributes to realism, the game designers'll most likely leave it in Civ3.

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards...
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Working...
    X