No announcement yet.

new type of tribe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it is possible , of course . civs are actually nations , tribes right ?

so say you are a nomad civ . you have just agriculture and diamond trade . you want an apc unit . you send a message to you local
    cheap military equipment dealer country and ask to buy or even , if it's the country's interest to equip you with it free of charge.

it makes sence. take a look at african nations

Dalgetti

------------------
    Prepare to Land !
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I have an idea.

The first unit u get when you start a game is a nomad. A nomad will if not seattled eventually become two nomads. The underlaying terrain will decide how fast a nomad will 'grow'. A nomad work like this. It collects resources from the square it's on but it always have to move to a new square every turn. It is extremely slow on research except military research, on the other hand it can in a turn transform it self into military units (i suggest atleast two military units per nomad).
      U as a player can choose to instead of seattle move around as a nomadic tribe and eventually invade another civ ones you are strong enough. There are no diplomatic penalties since you are an barbarbian and not supposed to behave better. Nomads can also benefit from piracy.
      stuff

Comment

Would piracy be attacking caravans/freight or capturing cities or both?

------------------
        "Adorare Christantine!!!"
        Republican Decree #1
        "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
        "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
        "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

I think this is a good idea the huts were never very good nor were the barbarians. So how about the Incas and other in new world, that could be a good idea.

------------------
          I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow
          I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Mobile Huts which move around the map, and yet work like the regular huts or like the Colonization huts would be a great addition to civ considering it would enhance the 'Tribes' part of the game.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
            X