prereq's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prereq's

I think civ 3 should have prereq for building stuff. For instance no tanks should be able to be built if you don't have at least a factory in the city. No spaceship parts should be built in a city if you don't have at least manufactoring plant in a city. I hate playing to the end with other players who build 50 size 2 and 3 cities with no improvements then send caravans from 2 size 20 cities out to other civs to get a 2000 cash bonus per caravan. Then when the time comes they just buy a spaceship in one turn.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

It's not a new request, and I must agree it has some good point.

Another solution should be to reduce the power of any "hurry up by money" on production. I already wrote about this on other posts, so better I don't repeat myself to avoid annoying you

------------------
    Admiral Naismith AKA mcostant
    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

same....

<<>>

Comment

I agree with this idea to a point. There should only be certain improvements required to build
        certain units in the MODERN AGE or perhaps even the INDUSTRIAL AGE.

And then it should only be for special units.

Armor-Factory
        Helicopter-MFG Plant
        Stealth Bomber,Stealth Fighter-Factory

I cannot think of any more which deserve this implementation.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
        X