Has anyone tried this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried this?

In the editor, there is a tab for units. For every unit other than warrior, horseman, and galley, under the section "available to", A Barbarian Chiefdom is unselected. Has anyone tried enabling other units for A Barbairian Chiefdom? In particular, has anyone allowed for ABC to build settlers? If so, do they build them, and use them for anything? Just a question my drunk ass wants some input on.
    Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
    Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
    Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Barabarians won't build any units not assigned to them on the General tab
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

If I am doing a mod for industrial/modern times I let the barbarians (if I include them) have infantry first and then tanks second - really makes life interesting.

Comment

All it means is that there's a chance that the selected unit will pop out of a Goody hut. The barbs don't actually use them. In fact they don't even exist in the game until you enter a hut.

Comment

Working...
        X