This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool

Really well that's good news.... I can wait for PTW then, hope they come with ww2 leaderheads too that would be fun.

Ifound a ww2 scenario in files...someone put a lot of good hard work into it but because the editor is the way it is the scenario still leaves alot to be desired.

John

Re: Cool

Originally posted by Johnno
    Really well that's good news.... I can wait for PTW then, hope they come with ww2 leaderheads too that would be fun.

Ifound a ww2 scenario in files...someone put a lot of good hard work into it but because the editor is the way it is the scenario still leaves alot to be desired.

John
    Was this in response to another thread?
    Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

Did I miss somthing?

I'm siding that this thread is
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

No, I think it's in realtion to the WW2 scenario thread, and this guy just doesn't know how message boards work.
        Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

he clicked the wrong button and didnt check anything else (like that his post actually worked right) before leaving apolyton

Comment

How long till this thread is closed? Counting...
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
            X