space race???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space race???

Hey guys, i can't build anything of the space ship, it said no cities may build, and i got all techs, well i'm studying future tech 30 or something... what can i do
    PD: i'm from venezuela and my english is not very good!!!

Do you have aluminum?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

how did you set up your game?

It's possible you turned of the space-race option by accident. There fore you are not able to build any of the parts

Still, it sounds like you have won
      maybe just end the game, time to start a new one (higher difficulty level , and check your options!!!)
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Future tech 30 is a good indication of what is happening. The game ended a while ago and you chose to continue. You can't do build SS parts under those conditions. Nor the UN. If its after 2050 the game is definitly over and you are in sandbox mode.

Comment

sandbox? lol!
          Help negate the vegiterian movement!
          For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

That what a no-consequence no win no mission mode is usually called. All the Impressions City Building games like Caeser III have had a sandbox mode for people that just wanted to build the city without the pressure to meet any specific objectives.

Comment

Originally posted by:Ethelred
              The game ended a while ago and you chose to continue.
              Unless the option was de-selected at start-up.

Comment

Have you built the Apollo Program?

Comment

Working...
                X