Help!: Rotating the diplomacy screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!: Rotating the diplomacy screen

I've read this on another thread but lost it -- how do I change the civs that come up on my Foreign Affairs (F4) screen? I've tried all the usual suspects (right click, ctrl+ right click, yadda yadda) and am not getting it.

Thanks!
    It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Shift & Right-Click

Comment

Originally posted by Catt
      Shift & Right-Click
      what's the matter catt?? Such a short answer is not something were a custom too.

@kepler: please read some other threads before posting, maybe go back 1 or 2 pages. I'm pretty sure this has been asked (and answered) before
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

oh god yes - this has been asked sooooooo amny times my brain has fried. You should check out the FAQ here on Apolyton - there's a link to it on every page
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Just in case the reply was a bit cryptic :
          go to the foriegn advisor screen and pick any portrait, do the shift+right click and a drop down list appears. Select one and boom a new face shows up. I would have liked to see a tab around as well to switch sets of civs. If you have 16 civs that right click is a pain.

Comment

Just play with 8 civs then...
            Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Thanks so much for the advise.

Comment

i used to play 8 civs, i find you end up with a boring scenario once you only have 3 or 4 left.
                Play with 10, or 12. Most people manage to kill 2 before they meet the last 2. And have just 1 or 2 ones you cant see is ok too!
                Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Originally posted by alva848

what's the matter catt?? Such a short answer is not something were a custom too.

@kepler: please read some other threads before posting, maybe go back 1 or 2 pages. I'm pretty sure this has been asked (and answered) before
                  Sorry, I did go back (because I recalled it had been answered before) but it may have been buried in another thread. Anyway, I missed it.

Thanks, all.
                  It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

Well, as this question is definitely one of the most frequently asked, I guess it would do no harm to put a small notice on the diplo screen (or some baloon pop-up help) saying something like "to display more leaders, Shift+click on a leaderhead". It would be SO easy to do and would apparently save SO many people SO much trouble.

Comment

In PTW there will be a button that says "See more leaders" or something like that. It's shown in one of the screenshots.
                      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by alva848

I am under strict doctor's orders to maintain brevity at all costs.

I *m n*w av**d*ng *v*n *s*ng v*w*ls.

Comment

This is in the Read me, in the orignal changes.
                          Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                          in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                          3D Unit tutorial
                          My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Working...
                          X