Just a suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a suggestion

Don't know if this is the place to post that...this is one major Suggestion that I have...for all the newbies like myself who download the little files and things to make the games go faster...could someone please dont forget to tell us where to put them. Because I know myself, several things would have been so much easier if that would have been included in it. Other then that I think this forum is great and so helpfull....Keep up the good work
    " Kill one man and your a murderer, Kill a thousand and your god "

I support your request. But I'd have to add that all the mods that I ever downloaded from Apolyton came with full instructions of what to do and when. But then, I did not download that many mods...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Anna, what files do you mean... all I really have are graphic mods, not anything that makes the game go faster.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Like the Goody Huts and the Resource one....lol...It took me a long time to figure out the goody hut one. Im probaly the oldest woman on here playing this game so it takes me a while longer to figure out where everything goes

Comment

Sorry, still not following you... do you mean a graphics file that makes things more visible and obvious?
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

oops and that was Speedy Gonzalas that makes the game go faster...I couldnt figure out where to excactly put it so I just stuck it in the main civ 3 folder

Comment

Yes they are the graphics like Resouce files and such. I havent tried any of the mods as some make my game crash on me. But I have used some of the graphic files

Comment

What's Speedy Gonzales?

Comment

Anna, I put a reference and links to two of the resource graphics mods in the thread I started in Strategy for newer players.

Thanks, good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
                    What's Speedy Gonzales?
                    A really fast mouse in WB cartoons.

I agree, I put instructions in all I make.
                    Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                    in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                    3D Unit tutorial
                    My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Working...
                    X