Point it for me with a nuke? 1.2 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point it for me with a nuke? 1.2 patch

Yes I'm a Newbe so i need my ass wiped for me!

Can some one tell me or provide me a link to the 1.2(5)? patch for CIV 3

Thank you oh great ones.

If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected - SunTzu

1.29 patch right there on the home page:

Last edited by sumo1664; September 5, 2002, 05:09.

Comment

Thank You!
      If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected - SunTzu

Comment

It was suggested to me by Thrawn05 (I think that's his name) that you uninstall the game and then apply each patch in turn. THis has helped me with a lot of sudden crashes and strange bugs, and I would say it's worth your time to do it.
        Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

Don't do it, not worth the time. I have no crashes and I've done it the easy way..
          Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Originally posted by Wormwood
            It was suggested to me by Thrawn05 (I think that's his name) that you uninstall the game and then apply each patch in turn. THis has helped me with a lot of sudden crashes and strange bugs, and I would say it's worth your time to do it.

My work here is done.

Yes, this is highly recommened for any program. You should always backup files you download on a CDR if you can. Most people laugh at me for have stacks of CDRs of old files I downloaded from years ago, but they stop when they need to redownload somthing to reinstall and find out the SITE IS GONE!

The only time I didn't do this was for Q3... I'm not downloading 5 or 6 20MB files on my dial-up.
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Working...
            X