No announcement yet.

that old chestnut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's just trying to play "teacher". Assuming we haven't played any civ before and that we don't pay attention to these needs of city sizes.

And to a few of us, she is RIGHT!
    (Well, not me. I've already paid those dues).

Comment

Naw leaves. I don't know if bannanas have a lot of calcium but they do have a lot of potassium and that is also needed for good legs. Gorillas mostly eat leaves in the wild. Thats what the huge gut is for.

I think the Domestic Twit has a neuro transmitter deficiency. Maybe she should eat more bannanas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
        She's just trying to play "teacher".
        I had nuns that looked more pleasant while teaching. Her sad look is worse than the furious look. The one is just anger that you could do something so stupid as to try to rush a temple in a city that is civil disorder. The other is clearly shows signs of being condescending towards a severely retarded child and that there is just no hope for Civilization.

"Oh dear, The Retardate has soiled his pants again. However will our civilization survive his misrule."

Comment

Bobby Lee was a tall man Ethel.

Comment

He still had short legs. Just look at the photos. I will take your word that he was tall. He looks short when standing by himself.

You make him sound like a 50's pop singer.

Bobby Lee and Sandra Dee together again in:

Bandy Legged Ape-Men Surf Hawaii While Enslaving the Natives.

Hear Bobby Lee sing:

My Old Jungle Home

As We Were Marching Through Wai Ki Ki

Trixie

and of course

It Was Good Enough For Moses Malone

Comment

it might just be me but i sense a hint of 'off topic' creeping into the thread
              who the hell is bobby lee?

Comment

Originally posted by Flight
                it might just be me but i sense a hint of 'off topic' creeping into the thread
                who the hell is bobby lee?
                The whole thread is. Its is a joke thready you know.

General Robert E. Lee = Bobby Lee.

You have to follow the bouncing ball if you are going to get the jokes

Comment

I came home from work one day and discovered that my domestic advisor had been altering the game's txt files - there was white-out on the monitor screen and writing on the white-out. There was also an empty package of black hair dye in the recycle bin...

Comment

I think the joke is......

Let Beijing complete its Theory of Evolution.....

How many theories are there in the game?
                    "Slander, lies, character assassination--these things are a threat to every single citizen everywhere in this country. And when even one American--who has done nothing wrong--is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril" - Harry S. Truman, Address at the Dedication of the New Washington Headquarters of the American Legion, August 14, 1951

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Comment

Working...
                    X