that old chestnut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that old chestnut

I love this game and we all know it has a great sense of humour...

?

What's the joke?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Ah. 1 turn to go?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You can now turn off the Domestic Imbecile's bizzare desire for domestic overpopulation at the expense of dumping hundreds of shields. There is a checkbox in the preferences for population limit warnings. Check that sucker and Ms. Brain Dead won't bug you about hospitals or aquaducts anymore.

How about a Bedlam Great Wonder so we can send her where she belongs?

Comment

Huh? Any question?

Build the damn Hospital!!

I'm with Ethelred, although in a modified fashion... I leave the notification on until more or less all my main cities are in fact cities (i.e., >6 pop), and after that, hospitals being much less important, I turn the notification off.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

im with theseus on this one, might just do that

Comment

As you can see the domestic nag is a good Christain woman, urging to turn away from the pagan teachings of Darwin for the needs of the sick and infirm.

Ignore her at your peril.

"There may be some among you who think you have been decended from the ape. There may even be some among you who think that I have been decended from the ape. But I challenge any man to step forward and say that General Robert E. Lee is decended from a ape."

by General George Pickett, CSA

Comment

Is it just me, or does this pop-up occur more often when there is one turn left on whatever you're building? I got caught a few times like that when I first started playing so now I just automatically click no its fine ****-off (I'll be turning the imbicile off in my next game).
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

The only time it annoys me is when it is only 1 turn left and the thing it was building before is effectively already built when she nags you.
                  I just thought this was the typical exaggerated case, but in reality

Comment

I beleive the pop-up occurs when that city fills up its food box and is ready to gain another population point only to find that a hospital or aqueduct is not in the city.

Comment

if that were the case then why does it only do it around once every 20 turns going through all your cities on the same turn?

I haven't checked it isn't food related but i dont think it is

Comment

Ok. Maybe I'm wrong. I turned that nag off as soon as I got the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick

"There may be some among you who think you have been decended from the ape. There may even be some among you who think that I have been decended from the ape. But I challenge any man to step forward and say that General Robert E. Lee is decended from a ape."

by General George Pickett, CSA
                          Robert E. Lee was descended from an ape. Look at those short legs. Especially him.

Comment

I think like dunk that it is food related.
                            Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

In order words bannanas?

Comment

Working...
                              X