No announcement yet.

The Civilization feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember there's this one button that says, "Why bother with simple and elegant when you can have complex and wonderful?"

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Par4, go download it and give it a shot. There'll be a whole lot of things you'll find that are missing, but it's time you found your roots.

I still think I've spent more hours total playing Civ 1 than Civ 2, CTP or SMAC. (Or any other game for that matter.)

- MKL
      - mkl

Comment

Sorry Orange, haven't been here for a while, but what did you mean above by: "City view or square with name?"

------------------
        No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards...
        No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Meaning Civ 1 view versus Civ 2 view (the little city square ala Civ 1, or a skyline view ala Civ 2)

------------------
          ~~~I am who I am, who I am - but who am I?~~~
          "Oh, they have the Internet on computers now!"
          - Dealer of the POBS Poker Club - The next game starts at 12:00 AM (EST)
          - Webmaster of Apolyton Picture Contest IV

Comment

Working...
          X