This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many posts before prince?

I've been on warlord forever. I have 230 posts and how many more till I'm on prince?
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I think I have bad news . . . I have a feeling it's 500, king 1000, emperor, 3000 something like that.

There is a thread about this.
    Diderot was right!
    Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
    Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

300 Prince
      500 Custom Avatar
      1000 King
      3000 Emperor
      10000 Deity

next time read the FAQ, or at least post something like this in the Community thread
      Up the Irons!
      Rogue CivIII FAQ!
      Odysseus and the March of Time
      I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
        next time read the FAQ, or at least post something like this in the Community thread
        It's nice when somebody helps me do my job
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X