I'm just curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just curious

I was wondering, how much time do you all spend on Civ3 a day?

Also, does anyone actually make it a point to play every day? at least for a little while?

Does anyone find Civ3 to be an addiction that they have to play every day?

While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

I never play

but I hope to play again in the future.

Comment

About an hour per 2 days.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

funny you should say that.

i find myself playing less and less, but at times i still find myself drawn towards the game and i play.

something about the game just tractor beams me. Even if i find that I am playing less, I still find myself thinking about it...weird
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

I don't play it. Its no fun.

Comment

if i play it i usually play it for 2-4 hours then stop for a while then play again until i sleep

then i might not play that game for 3 weeks and end up deleting the saves

Comment

Though I thought myself a Civ fan, I find I can barely play a few hours a WEEK

There is just something lacking in Civ3 that SMAC had......that "one more turn" syndrom I only got with it. It could be the plot, or the lack of anything too flashy but lacking the ugliness of Civ2 graphix.....I'm not sure.

In fact, I think the draw of a lot of games is just wearing out on me.....I think I might be losing some of my hard-earned nerdiness
              I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

I'll play 4+ hours every day when I get hooked into a computer game. After a few weeks I'll be able to put it aside (usually for a different game). CivIII is worse than most because I always need to play one more turn.

This is my second bout of CivIII addiction. The last one lasted a month.

Comment

jt, didn't you say you were leaving? I mean, wasn't there a thread on this?
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

At home I play 20-30 hours per week.

Work has been slow, so I have been playing Civ3 for 2-4(+) hours per day recently. While playing at work, more of my playing at home has been on the weekends.

Comment

I never play anymore. It's just gotten too boring for me.
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I usually play about 20 hours a week.

Comment

JT just posts here for the post count. Why else would he be here? Why else is anyone here?

Comment

I do my best not to start a Civ3 game as long as possible, 'cause when I finally launch it, it eats about 15-20 hours of my time over two or three days (which messes my business and private lifes a bit... ). This happens, I'd say, once in 2-4 weeks.

When I play, I do feel that "one more turn" syndrome very well.

Comment

I admit it: I am addicted. It's worse than the Ring....
                              It is I Le Clerk! ;-) Quote from Allo allo.

Comment

Working...
                              X