china leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• china leader

i think china's leader yao ming should be changed its like germany's leader being hitler
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

i agree. who should it be instead? probably emperor whatshisname
    CSPA

Comment

emperor ming? as in the ming dynasty? i have no idea if that's a good suggestion though, my knowlege of ancient china is a bit rusty to say the least
      CSPA

Comment

what are you talking about
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

yao ming is the recent NBA player from China.

Comment

lol guess i got my leaders messed up

Comment

Uh....um......I like it being Mao. I get to kill evil chinese maoists
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I second that Tassadar.
                Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                  Shouldn't the leader for Russia be Lenin or Stalin then?

I think they were much cooler than that German nymphomaniac.

Comment

Hmm, Stalin for the Russians might be as offensive to the Russians as Reagan would be to the Americans. (Uh, never mind, the Republicans seem to be in a rush to name everything in Washington D.C. after Reagan). Yes, adding Reagan and Lenin, not a bad idea . . .

Maybe there should be an option to play with great or evil leaders.
                    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                    - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Is it hard to change the names and graphics of leaders?

If anyone would mod the game to put Clinton as the american leader they could also make the advisors provide an endless stream of cigar references
                      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Templar
                        Hmm, Stalin for the Russians might be as offensive to the Russians as Reagan would be to the Americans. (Uh, never mind, the Republicans seem to be in a rush to name everything in Washington D.C. after Reagan). Yes, adding Reagan and Lenin, not a bad idea . . .
                        I have to remind you that the great majority(2/3) of Americans love Reagan; it is just that foreigners, especially Euros, hate him. A huge group of Americans used to be "Reagan Democrats".

Comment

The thing about Stalin is that well, he killed more of HIS OWN PEOPLE than Hitler, by far. hitler more or less wiped out the Jews of Europe, woop-de-doo compared to what Stalin did.
                          TWO FISTED MONKEY STYLE ATTACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                            I like playing Mao. I get to kill evil British and American imperialists trying to expand into my country.

Comment

I think it is an insult to people who actually lived through the Cultural revolution, depite being labeled as counter-revolutionaries, being able to conquer the world as a truly man who kills his own people is just darn wrong, having the option of using Mao to spread humanity to Alpha Centuari is disgusitng.

Mao killed more people then Hitler and Stalin combined, the only reason that Firaxis does not give is that because IMHO a lot of Americans who maybe dio not learn about othe countries (and I am not anti-American just very concerned) dont know much about The Chienese Communists and Cultural Revolutions, they were both horrible periodes in the Chinese Peoples History.

He was just as twisted as Stalin, maybe more so, just because we are on the other side of the Pacific does not mean we should act like he is "Just anouther chinese guy".

I dont mean to rant, and I am not Chinese, but I do get annoyed when companies like firaxis seem to be oblivious to things like this, its like trying to Justfy putting Hitler in the game cause he "only killed six million, that less then Stalin, and beside he lost the war"

this just shows that the world still ha snot learnt enough about the true Mao.

I would highly recemond everyone to read "Wild Swans" as it is a true and scary story.
                              Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

Working...
                              X