Problem Translating Civ in Greek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Translating Civ in Greek

29-8-2002: I wonder if Civ3 supports fonts with greek characters?
    I tried using changing some dialogue texts from latin into greek characters and the game produces "hieroglyphics".Anyone know if it has to do with my fonts or does the game just not support them?

Still during my search for an answer I m translating the game in greeklish.I don't suppose any Greek person would be interested if I finish it?

31-8-2002:I have found the font I was looking for and it is great.The game is on its way to be completely translated AND I DON'T MEAN GREEKLISH!

Anyone interested in it?Just knowing that there are people interested in trying it at least, would be something...
    Last edited by Fox Mulder; August 31, 2002, 11:28.
    The Truth is Out There...

axi or MarkG might... as far as I know, this site only boasts 3-5 Greeks... But if you post it in the downloads section... who knows- perhaps you could attract more Greeks to the game since they would now have an easier-to-understand native-language version!

Civ should support the letters... Perhaps if you are entering them in direct (as if they are a letter on the keyboard) that may be messing something up.

If you have an ANSI pad- that might help... ANSI pads are those side-keypads.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Here are all of the Greecians (sp?) on Apolyton.

Just click on the national flag of someone to find all of the forum members from that country.
      I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

BTW I m surprised no Greek answered in the first place but I hope that now they ll be more interested...

If you haven't read my edit of the original post,please do...
        The Truth is Out There...

Comment

Working...
        X