I'm embarrassed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm embarrassed!

I can't remember the key combination to send more than one unit to a spot (e.g. 5 archers or 5 workers).

My excuse is that I've taken a hiatus from Civ for the past three months to play Grand Theft Auto 3. (Someone will say that's no excuse at all.)

Is there a place where all the up-to-date commands are listed?

Thanks.
    Jack

The command you are looking for is "j"

Dunno about a list... maybe in the FAQ?

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

FAQ? What's a FAQ?

I've also been searching for a search function.
      If you're wondering why I'm not posting at CivFanatics, I received a 3 day ban on September 10th.

Comment

I think that you can download it from the official Civ3 forum, or that what I have heard whispered in dark alley ways.

Comment

Sad to say that the CivPediadoes not have the patched enhanced command in it (the J movement is omitted). I had added it to the manual. So when I come back after layoffs, I can figure it out. I needed it for Embassy and GL functions too.

Comment

My excuse is that I've taken a hiatus from Civ for the past three months to play Grand Theft Auto 3.
            WTF

CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gastric ReFlux
              FAQ? What's a FAQ?

I've also been searching for a search function.
              FAQ = Frequently Asked Question. There's a topped thread with FAQs.

Search all or part of the forums by clicking on "Search" just below the Apolyton logo.

Comment

Actually "j" is listed in the Civilopeadia, under Hotkeys: Unit commands in Game Concepts. Just hit the "More" or whatever it is button on the page to get the other commands.
                I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
                X