Is there any hope for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Pioneer
    I get the one more turn feeling with all of Sid's games (how many times did my girlfriend wait for me in bed in college while I had that feeling I honestly cannot count ).
    You had a girl in bed waiting for you and you were playing Civ?? You are a bigger devotee than I, my friend
    Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
    Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
    Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhead

You had a girl in bed waiting for you and you were playing Civ?? You are a bigger devotee than I, my friend

Yeah, a good girl waiting is probably the only thing that can distract a civ player - if it can't, you must really be kicking the heck out of enemies .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Her culture was too low.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
        X