AIrrigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIrrigation

Little play on words in the subject (AI Irrigation)

The AI can use irrigation anywhere on the map whether it's near water or not. This pisses me off b/c I work hard to get the water to my cities sometimes. Needs to be changed in Civ 3. Anyone witness this before?

------------------
    ~~~I am who I am, who I am - but who am I?~~~
    "Oh, they have the Internet on computers now!"

I've never actually encountered this before...

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards...
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

I have encountered such a problem. I feel like I am getting cheating because they can have irriagtion just about any where, maybe it is with the Verison of the Game or Something?

------------------
      GAMEOPOLIS

Comment

Happens a little to me, when I still played Civ2. Will be fixed, probably.

------------------
        I use this email
        (stupid cant use hotmail)
        gamma_par4@hotmail.com
        Don't ask for golf tips
        Your game will get worse
        HappyLand

Comment

They should fix where civs can irrigate. To assume that a grassland square doesn't have several rivers running through it is ridiculous. Even plains squares should be able to be irrigated. And lands next to ocean squares would not always be able to irrigate land squares next to them.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hmmmm...I agree Theben. Maybe you can irrigate from the ocean after a certain discovery (like Deslanisation?) I also think Grassland should be irrigatable without a river. That's a very valid point. But hopefully there will be more rivers in Civ 3 due to the LARGER MAP and therefore grassland will have rivers near by. I don't know if anyone else agrees with that, but it makes sense to me.

------------------
            ~~~I am who I am, who I am - but who am I?~~~
            "Oh, they have the Internet on computers now!"

Comment

Working...
            X