This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.29 patch problems

I hate the 1.29 patch. It's got too many problems. It crashes when you enter the Industrial age. I've reinstalled at least 5 times and it does it every time. Also, when my cities finish production of an item, they begin production on another item without letting me set production. No big problem with 10-15 cities, but when you have 30+ cities producing things you don't want, it sucks. I don't have items set in the queues either.

Is anybody else having problems with the 1.29 patch?
    Does anybody know where I can get a older patch? I think I had the 1.24 and had no problems.

Re: 1.29 patch problems

Originally posted by caveman
    I hate the 1.29 patch. It's got too many problems. It crashes when you enter the Industrial age. I've reinstalled at least 5 times and it does it every time. Also, when my cities finish production of an item, they begin production on another item without letting me set production. No big problem with 10-15 cities, but when you have 30+ cities producing things you don't want, it sucks. I don't have items set in the queues either.

Is anybody else having problems with the 1.29 patch?
    Does anybody know where I can get a older patch? I think I had the 1.24 and had no problems.

I haven't had any crash problems with the new patch.

About the production: have you turned your governors off? That's what I have done and I place all the build orders.

Comment

The only thing I use governors for is for moods

Comment

That's what this thread is for:

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X