In game Customizability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In game Customizability

I think Firaxis should make a number of ego improvements to the game. E.g, being able to change the name of individual units. Just say you've got a really great stack that is rampaging through your enemie's territory, wouldn't you like to change it's name to something like "Dracon's Raiding Death Squad Avengers"?
    And there should be a Simcity 3000 like ordinance/advisor/petition system, except it shouldn't be ridiculously stupid like SimCity (If I hear any more from Maxis about Llamas I'm going to shoot them all).

I wonder if Will Wright has a llama farm or something, theres a bunch of those in californ i a ya know.

------------------
    I use this email
    (stupid cant use hotmail)
    gamma_par4@hotmail.com
    Don't ask for golf tips
    Your game will get worse
    HappyLand

Comment

I totally agree with this idea, & think it should go further. Like SMAC, you should definitely be able to label map features.

Here's a more radical idea, what about being able to rename civilization advances? Or, to go even further, what about opening up the civ. advance engine so that players can design their own? I'm sure that Firaxis has figured out some formula so that the effects of each civ advance determine how many lightbulbs it costs. Make a "workshop" a la SMAC, but for civ advances...

Ya I know there are a lot of problems that this would cause (esp. w/regards to the tech tree). But since most avid civvers keep going in and editing the RULES.TXT anyway, why not?

Comment

Working...
      X