Aaccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE COSSAKS BEATING MY MODERN ARMOR!!! CHRIST!!!! Someones going down!!

Hey, even the Poles did well using cavalry against panzers.

I got realy annoyed when my Modern Armour would attack unfortified Reg. Armour on grassland and get reduced to the red just about everytime.
    TWO FISTED MONKEY STYLE ATTACK!

Comment

I Aaccckkkkkked last night.

This really was an "Embarassing defeat".

I was one tank short of taking a city last night. Unfortunately, my attack created a leader which the AI used to Rush the U.N. They held a vote and won the election.

Comment

Aaccckkkkkk indeed. That is a 'one in a million' thing.
        Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

Originally posted by Jawa Jocky
          I was one tank short of taking a city last night. Unfortunately, my attack created a leader which the AI used to Rush the U.N. They held a vote and won the election.
          My congratulation goes to the AI. They won that victory fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonsinger

My congratulation goes to the AI. They won that victory fair and square.
            I should have been mad at myself for such a foolish error, but I too was happy to see the AI play that one correctly.

Comment

Re: Aaccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fatboy76

Welcome to Civ3. I suggest you search apolyton with the keywords "Tank" and "Spearman".
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonsinger My congratulation goes to the AI. They won that victory fair and square.
                It was fair I suppose, but do they have to gloat so much over in the AI forum?

Comment

I aint no newb, I just usually win by accident before I get to Modern Armor.

Comment

"We're gonna kick human ass in MP!!"
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter
                      Hey, even the Poles did well using cavalry against panzers. . .
                      Didn't happen.

And all Polish cavalry regiments had anti-tank guns and were trained to dismount and use them.

Comment

Re: Aaccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fatboy76
                        As said many times, the basic values that came with the game are ridiculous. They have to be Edited (modded). There are also mods available for download on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Coracle
                          Originally posted by Fighter
                          Hey, even the Poles did well using cavalry against panzers.
                          Didn't happen.

And all Polish cavalry regiments had anti-tank guns and were trained to dismount and use them.
                          Well, I have always thought that my Civ3 cavalry would be smart enough to get some anti-tank weapons, just in case... Which is the same as with all my spearmen regiments, btw...

Comment

Originally posted by Coracle

Didn't happen.

Surrre! And the last dance of the Vistula Lancers is a myth.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The Poles did better than anyone expected, even the Poles. They slowed Hitler down very much, granted in so doing they let Stalin drive through nearly unnoposed, even though he attacked first.
                              TWO FISTED MONKEY STYLE ATTACK!

Comment

Working...
                              X