No announcement yet.

Lessons to learn from MoM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One major problem with the idea of "limiting what a city can build according to the facilities it has" is this adds to the "a collection of city states" feel.

I reckon one of the major thrusts of the messages on this board is to move away from "a collection of city states" to "a civilization."
    [This message has been edited by Urban Ranger (edited May 23, 2000).]
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Marcel I

Yes I'm glad you see my point at last.

Urban Ranger

in HOMMII, 9th or 10th mission(don't remember)effects the last one. you may bring the remaining force to the last scenario.(though it was an option) I don't know about HOMM I and III.

quote:

I reckon one of the major thrusts of the messages on this board is to move away from "a collection of city states" to "a civilization."

That's why we need centralised national arsenal for each civ. We already have centralised national treasury which helps us to feel that we are running an empire however the production for mil units is dealt on city level not civ level. Along with mobilisation idea we need to produce weapons and equipment to arm and equip those conscripted levies.

Comment

Working...
      X