No announcement yet.

How to stop dumb movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESC doesn't work if the civ3 'window' is not the 'top-window' at the moment civ starts.

ie. if you are browsing, and you decide to start a game of civ. You start the game, and alt-tab back to the browser, and then to movie starts OVER the browser. But there's no way you can end it.

Thus, be sure that when you start civ3, you just keep the civ3 'window' on top, and then 'esc' the movie away.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by planetfall

What's the name of the file?

PS, terrific thread on winning early. Keep up the good work.

It's not so much I hate the movie as I hate how long it takes to play.
      Look for Art/Movies/Intro.bic. The game works just fine if you delete it. Hitting Esc works as well.

Comment

If you have not seen security_briefing.bik, you can change its name to Intro.bik. It is a much shorter movie and takes much longer to get "old". It's funny!

Comment

click the mouse button
          Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
            It's funny!
            only barely

Comment

some of yous mite not realize that the movie slows down the games overal loading, if sombody could just edit the .exe so it doesn't play the video your game will run a little faster from the start!
              Help negate the vegiterian movement!
              For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
                some of yous mite not realize that the movie slows down the games overal loading, if sombody could just edit the .exe so it doesn't play the video your game will run a little faster from the start!
                JUst delete the damn thing!

Comment

D@mn all these messages for one simple problem , This is way to funny. try hitting the Esc, spacebar,enter,right click Or just Delete the THING..

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!
                  Leave the die'n part to the other unlucky bastard ! ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                  X