citys and factorys (the animation!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citys and factorys (the animation!)

Does anybody think their citys shouldn't have big funnels unless they actualy have a factory and a coal plant?
    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Well they have to have someplace to burn the bodies of the culturally "poofed" troops after a cultural flip.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick
      Well they have to have someplace to burn the bodies of the culturally "poofed" troops after a cultural flip.
      Now that one was funny.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

If at first you don't suceed, stuff it and play minesweeper for a bit

Comment

damn staight it was
          If at first you don't suceed, stuff it and play minesweeper for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick
            Funny criticism is good.

I reckon it would get too complicated going along those lines - it'd be like putting the 'city view' on the world map.

Be good tactically though. You'd know the production power of an enemy city...
            "Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home." - Glen Bateman, The Stand (Stephen King)

Comment

I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Originally posted by: HazieDaVampire
                Does anybody think their citys shouldn't have big funnels unless they actualy have a factory and a coal plant?
                You really want to slow the game down, dont you! Agreed, it would be nice, but it would overwork the graphics engine (like it isn't already.) But then again, it would make us all by newer, faster equipment - Firaxis could bring the tech industry out of it's slump! Or have I spent too much time and ?

Comment

It would be a good idea.

I think this has turned into the thread.

Comment

just gotta hope that if a city undergoes several cultural flips and large numbers of troops just "disappear" ( wooo X-Files ) the city view does not suddenly start to show mass graves there. that'd make for a great screenshot eh?

Or did the inhabitants in their frenzy to be free, just eat all 15 of my tank & mobile infantry divisions? yum yum! pass the ketchup dearie...

Comment

this is one happy thread

Comment

Or did the inhabitants in their frenzy to be free, just eat all 15 of my tank & mobile infantry divisions? yum yum! pass the ketchup dearie...
                        Yes, then they and all night long celebrating their pagan feast.

Comment

If we look at Civ 3 in general we must admit that it was even too much for Firaxis to get the game more or less flawless so to change the city-style regarding the buildings you produce will surely be too much for them to do this task without a bug in it.

Oh and of course following the tradition of this thread:

Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

sombody should tell that one on the top left to put on some wait!
                            Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                            For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

A city view with a graveyard - very interesting. What about a graveyard on each tile where a major battle occured - but then sometimes the graveyards would cover the whole map...

Ah well, time to go and

Comment

Working...
                              X