No announcement yet.

Apolyton Hall of Fame: August 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all, there is no rule that says people can't win twice, no?
    Yes, there is
    If there wasn't, Ming would have been in about 10 times already Everyone tries to vote for ming

He really should have said... to enshrine the names of those Apolytoners who can win popularity contests.
    If you look at the list, you will see many people that have "truely" contributed to the the site... but also, some people who haven't "contributed" much at all
    who in particular? AH contribuited much... If only for keeping the OT alive, as well as Bugs/Laz/Ron/Trappist.

DarkCloud, don't be put off by a single ill considered reaction by one poster. BTW, since it's here now too does that mean I can vote again?
    Sorry. You may only vote once
    (I suppose this means that next time I'll have to log who voted for whom again :hmm: hard work to come )
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

In retrospect, I suppose I might place it in here and possibly the CTP sections next go around If ming has no objections... It allows more people the chance to see the votes and vote.

-Look to first post for FINAL LISTINGS
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
      X