sidZaourus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidZaourus

i dont know why sid is wasting his and our time with stupid dino game.....who wants it at all????
    lets work on civ 3....its more important...
    come on sid we all know that the dino fever is gone with jurassic park 2 (2 years ago).....wake up!!!!
    r u guy's with me on that thought, that he should stop the dino shi...and start working on civ 3???

btw

when firaxis intend to work on civ3???
    any1 knows??

Honestly, I have to agree that this dino game doesn't really spark my interest. Civ 3 is what I'm really looking forward to...

------------------
    ~~~I am who I am, who I am - but who am I?~~~

Comment

I'm not really interested in it. But I know i'm going to go out and buy it at full price anyway.

I still think if they want to sell it they're going to have to expand it into the sci-fi universe a little. Especially in later ages of the game.

Why not, your controlling dinosaurs anyway. That's a far off concept from reality in the first place.

Comment

Somehow I don't think Sid's going to read this and suddenly say, "What was I thinking?".

We hardly know anything about the game, and it's getting so much crap slung at it. It's their money/jobs on the line. Do you think they'd be doing it if they didn't think they could make money off it? They obviously think they're on to something worthwhile. People should just give it a break until they can can get half a look at it.

- MKL
        - mkl

Comment

Working...
        X