No announcement yet.

Decidedly average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, i think i went to war a little early and ended gaining two citys, and losing 3!

So i moved in my bombers to preform a terror campaign, i'm bombing their wine supplies!

Oh, i totaly forgot the important stuff, its WW3, Me, India, and China Vs France a Babylon!
    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

• Um, WW3 sounds good to me.

Comment

• Post a world map update plz.
        And maybe even your current saved game?
        Revolution Gaming - Revolution Technology

Comment

• Based on your general force structure, I would prefer having twice as much artillery and a dozen bombers. Unless, of course, you are making it a point to not bombard cities (and destroy marketplaces) or pillage.

Comment

• It's a real shame that when you zoom in that far it comes out black and white.

And some advice for what it's worth: Never put off till tomorow an atrocity that you could otherwise commit today

Comment

• You may want to try some offshore bombardment...

it ruins their whole day!

Comment

• yes, my fighting always goes better near coastlines cuz of my navy (and blitz ability for battleships, thats fiveshots per battleship max!).

My airforce is bigger! Carlisle, my city that i set up to fill in the "no mans land" was destroyed, making another, no mans land!

Hehe, everytime a transporter full of tanks hits the shaws of the other continent (one in the middle) my waves get bigger!

Comment

• red arrows show boarder movements,
                  Greendots show overal ship placement
                  Green lines show transporter routes.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• frontlines going my way now! (the good my way!) Took a hole load more citys!

Comment

• Register your HyperSnap to remove that promo.

Comment

• i ain't paying ****!
                        Or have they made it free?

Comment

• Radio:
                          The Ministery of Defence revealed their overal plans to split France and Babylon so that their boarders nolonger see each other
                          "We won't however have a block 1 city wide, it will have to be at least 2 citys wide to prevent these citys being attacked from both sides.
                          "We are happy to report that our new CAS system (Close Air Support) is working well, the bombers are hitting targets just hours before the Tanks and Infantry teams move in to clear the area of the weakened enemys in side the citys
                          "Fighters have been hunting down enemys in the country side and forcing them to either retreat or split up into a non-functional unit.
                          A Tank commander known as William Nelson has been awarded the Victoria Cross after defeating an out-numbering force at Ellipi in Babylon.

Comment

• the bombers are hitting targets
                            I'm impressed! You must have increased their training regimen.

Comment

• i got about 17 bombers now, and jet fighters. They're all based in citys right on the front line, i just have to make sure i have enough infantry in them citys to defend, i don't want to lose valuble bombers and airfields such as the one in San Fransico, its a major one! I also have another major one thats just 1 square to far from Paris!

Comment

• Ground crews prepare Lancaster for bombing raid over france, when they're in the air they wait for command to give them a heading where combat is expected to get thick in a few minutes, then command tells gives them targets market by units on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X