No announcement yet.

Will we get more info about civ3 by E3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we get more info about civ3 by E3?

Or won't Firaxis break the silence?
    C'est dur etre bébé

That will be a nice opportunity, but I'm afraid Firaxis will mainly reveal Sid Dino:
    it's more advanced on development and actually it's his favourite pet

Let's hope!

------------------
    Adm.Naismith AKA mcostant
    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

It has been discussed that Civ III will probably be released Christmas 2001 (that might be from the dino's forum). If so then Civ III probably will be represented in E3 next year. This seems to make the most sense.
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

tniem, release date is not relevant about E3 appearence

E3 is mainly a place where:

1) to gain some press attention (not that a CIV III will need it, but...)
        2) to contact some publishers and distributors (but CIV III already have its, haven't it?).

But Dino, who really know of Dino (outside from here and a few place)? Dino will have a LOT of promo and attention, IMHO.

I'm ready to bet on it my Apolytoner account!

------------------
        Adm.Naismith AKA mcostant

[This message has been edited by Adm.Naismith (edited April 22, 2000).]
        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
        X