Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot Build Pentagon, Forbidden Palace or Intelligence Agency....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Build Pentagon, Forbidden Palace or Intelligence Agency....

Hey Folks

I've finished the tech tree, have about 9 armies, but cannot build these 3 small wonders for some reason. Are the age dependant? I'm at about 1000AD, playing 12 Civ's.

I should be able to build at least the Pentagon, if not the other 2, right? I have move than 3 armies in the field....

Catch you on the flip side.

YOu need a certain number of cities for the forbidden palace. it depends on the map that you are playing on, but I believe that standard map needs 8 cities, and huge needs 16 and large is probably 12 or 14. Dont know about the other two tho. If you havent researched Espionage then you obviously cant build it. (espionage is a dead end tech, so you can pass to the next age without researching it.)
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Yeah, you should be able to build the Pentagon... 3 armies in the field is the requirement. Strange. Are you playing a mod or the standard game?

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Don't you need a victorious army in order to build the Pentagon?
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
          Don't you need a victorious army in order to build the Pentagon?
          You need a victorious army to be able to build the Heroic Epic. For the Pentagon, you need three armies in the field.

CGreen, would you be able to post a savegame? We might be able to figure out what the problem is...

Comment

Working...
          X