another bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bug

well, i had modded the game so barracks cost 60, upkeep 2, and reduce corruption. i also made courthouses cost 140, upkeep 2, so only really big, important cities would have them. i mean really, corruption and waste would have a lot to do with government enforcement, and barracks would ummm, provide that.
    in addition to this i simply deleted sun tzu's art of war.
    i made a few other changes, but thety are unimportant.

everything was going fine in the game, until i built js bachs cathedral, and it looked like sun tzus art of war.
    i have an idea why this happens, i just want to know how to fix it.
    any suggestions?

Good idea about the barracks. But I made temples and cathedrals corruption reducers. Maybe I'll switch temples for barracks.

As for Sun Tzu's. . .
    Text folder; Pedialcons .txt file. "Start Buildings" section. I would assume the software is reading the wrong file. Why not try changing the names around to be sure it reads the right .pcx file? I can't think of anything else. Sorry.

Comment

Coracle - where's your traditional rant about culture flips in the post ?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Im suprised Coracle still plays the game! After looking in the archive recently and seeing a couple of threads where coracle really does detest the game, Im just suprised that he hasent moved on to another game where culture flipping dosent exist!

Comment

Sorry for the threadjack by the way.

Comment

Working...
          X