Nuclear Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I KNOW!!!!!!

Arrows and spears are major mechanical issues for Tanks and MA...

Most of the enemy learned how to do this poking sticks into bicycle wheels, btw.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I play with modded rules.

You can only colonize grasslands, plains, and floodplains.

The AI doesnt clear a jungle to settle in it (sadly). I have seen some decent colony networks though.

I'd show some pics but i reformatted 2 days ago (leaving for college soon, dads takign over this computer ::sniff snif:
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

one game the ai did a surprise attack with nukes and started a huge mess. after most of the other ai civs declared war on them, i blew my load of 25 ICBM,s on them. after about 75 nukes had been used, the yellow polution meter had turned red and i was watching 50 or so global warming changes per turn. the whole world became a wasteland and my cities were all starving.
        i managed to stay alive and win later with domination victory but i hope i never have to watch that again.
        nuclear winter indeed

Comment

Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
          The one problem with TBS, you cant creat a good cold war scenario.
          Instead of both civs launching nukes at the same time, one of them launches first, and the other one is wiped out by the time its their turn!
          I'd love to play a Doomsday Device Scenario, in which dropping one bomb would result in a complete destruction of the attacker civ (or the whole planet). Maybe a Doomsday Device small wonder would be required. Unfortunately, I doubt such a mod can be made.

Comment

If they ever allow Event Scripts, then it will.
            Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
              The AI doesnt clear a jungle to settle in it (sadly). I have seen some decent colony networks though.
              are you sure about this? i've seen the AI build roads thru a jungle to settle in it or beyond. altho, i cant say for sure that they've ever precleared a jungle, i have seen them pre-irragate and pre-mine before the settler gets there. i tracked the settler right to the location while another scout observed the pre-building activities, so I know a city hadn't been there before.

Comment

Working...
              X