Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely not strange nor new for me. Have a look here
    Nym
    "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Nym, I should correct my earlier post, it was this screenshot I was referring to. But I mentioned 850 gpt, I was way off, it is only wines + 520 gpt For a regent game that sure is a lot!

Single deals like that are rare, because the AIs normally do not have that kind of money, but combined deals can add up nicely... I still believe it is one of the best ways of playing a peaceful game.

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
        For a regent game that sure is a lot!
        It shouldn't make any difference in 1.29f whether it be regent level or not since the AI research rates are now constant over all the difficulty levels. Instead it is the human who is compromised.

Comment

Aha, thanks DrJambo. But as Nym's posted pic was still in 1.21f (IIRC), it matters there

There is one thing where difficulty levels have an influence on how much you can get out of trades, and that is that due to production bonusses it is more likely that AIs have more money on higher levels... but if the cost of techs stay constant, the maximum price you'll get out of a tech of course doesn't change.

DeepO

Comment

hi ,

how far is "accelerated growth" in this , ......

there is some difference in this , when flagged at least there is something in the cities when you caputure them , .....at least there seems to be more

have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
              Single deals like that are rare, because the AIs normally do not have that kind of money, but combined deals can add up nicely... I still believe it is one of the best ways of playing a peaceful game.
              That is most often the way I try to play: peaceful builder. But as you say, such deals are rare.
              Nym
              "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Working...
              X